Friday, October 02, 2009

New Kristen Stewart 'Interview' Magazine

Kristen Interview Mag Oct

Stunning as always, leading lady Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Interview Magazine with her Joan Jett hair. In the article Kristen talks about being recognized and of course Twilight!

HOPPER: Well, you’re getting a lot of attention.

STEWART: Yeah, it’s weird. There’s an idea about who I am that’s eternally projected onto me, and then I almost feel like I have to fulfill that role. Even when things come out of my mouth, I want to be sure I’m saying exactly what I mean. All I’m thinking of is the fact that everything that I say is going to be criticized—not criticized, just evaluated and analyzed. And it’s always something that matters so much to me that doesn’t come out right. But in terms of how my life has changed, I never really went out a whole lot before. I’m sort of an in-my-head kind of person. I wish I could take more walks . . .



interview mag kristen stewart Oct



She looks awesome check out the rest of the article and pictures HERE

-By Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment