Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jack Huston Talks About His Part in Eclipse

During the interview ,that IESB.com took with Jack Huston, they discuss how Jack got the role as Royce, even though that was not the original part he auditioned for.

http://cinelandianoticias.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/jack_huston.jpg

IESB: How did you get involved with The Twilight Saga: Eclipse? What is it like to become a part of that whole phenomenon?

Jack: I literally just got back last Saturday, from filming my last little bits on it. I went in for David Slade, who’s the director, for another part that was written as a 19-year-old freshman who’s blonde-haired and blue-eyed, which I knew I wasn’t. That couldn’t be less like me. But, I went in and took a very different spin on how the character was written, and went a little nuts in the room, and David and I really got along, so he said, “I wanna get you in this movie somewhere.” So, he called me up a couple weeks later and said, “There’s this other part. Would you like to do it?,” and he offered me that.

Read more HERE

-By Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment