Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Robert Pattinson Talks Self-Consciousness

Oh he is just so modest about himself and a clear jokster. Celebrity Gossip has an article where Rob talks about seeing himself all over the movie screen and on magazines.

http://images.celeb9.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/robert_pattinson6.jpg

To millions of fans he’s a dream come true, but Robert Pattinson doesn’t especially enjoy watching himself in action.


The “Twilight” stud recently told press that while he loves his acting gigs, he doesn’t fancy seeing himself onscreen.
“It’s like self-flagellation, so why would I bother? And I didn’t want to piss on anyone’s grave. It was hard to watch my first scene in which I turn up in this funny little hat.”

Pattinson also admitted to embellishing a bit during interviews. “I tell interviewers I do really intellectually highbrow stuff in my downtime. I read first edition Shakespeare. I write poetry. I’m trying to get my masters in neuroscience. That’s the kind of guy I am… Man, I don’t even know what a masters is.”

source
-By Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment