Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FULL NEW MOON TRAILER "THE ONE THAT WILL BE SHOWN WITH BANDSLAM" IN FRENCH



Jacob: Has anyone ever shared a secret with you that you had to share with no one.

Jacob: New Moon is much more complexe than Twilight.

Edward: I’m leaving, you’ll never see me again.

Jacob: Edward’s leaving makes Bella deeply depressive and Jacob becomes the friend on whom she can always rely.

Jacob: I know what he made you suffer, Bella, I’ll never make you suffer. I swear.

Bella: You know you’re beautiful?

Jacob: Jacob has changed in many ways and is physically much stronger, he put on at least 14 kilos.

Bella: Be careful those things are really heavy.

Jacob: As time passes you can feel the passion growing. New Moon will really bring it up to a whole new level. There’s more action in this movie especially with the intervention of the wolf pack. I think fans will be really satisfied.

Jacob: New Moon is great. The suspense grows from the beginning to the end.

Jacob: Avoid contradicting me.

Translation by Thinking Of Rob

6 comments:

  1. that cant be it i mean this part is amazing but i dont think its the real trailer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definetly think this is real. EITHER WAY IT WAS FRICKEN AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its been removed, so can someone describe the trailer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that freakin rocks! i'm like you guys i don't think thats the "real" trailer just another teaser, they know we can never have enough..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's not a trailer, I'm french and in france this video is announced as a "report".

    ReplyDelete