Saturday, July 25, 2009

Who On Earth is Katrina Bowden To Say She is NOT Into Rob's Type?


I found this article At People Magazine and I have to say I am not a big Fan of 30 Rock and never actually heard of this actress before this article! She says she want a person who doesn't take himself too seriously! Yeah she's apparently dumb! Honey if a guy don't take himself seriously then he won't take you seriously! and I am not actually criticizing her for not finding Rob attractive! I just really find it hard to believe that a girl actually wants a player boy! and no I am not 30 something I am 21 years old not that much older than her!

Katrina Bowden was most definitely not among the throngs of screaming fans to greet the cast of New Moon at Comic-Con this week. In fact, the 30 Rock actress is only lukewarm about Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson.

"I think he's a good looking guy, but I'm not that into him," Bowden told PEOPLE of the British hunk while hosting the kick-off party to Daffy's summer contest in New York City Thursday. "He's not really my type."

Though she has yet to see Pattinson in his full brooding glory in Twilight, she does understand the fascination around Hollywood's hottest vampire. "He looks like he has a scowl on his face, which some people find very sexy. I like somebody who's more funny and jokey – a little less serious looking.”

For Bowden, 20, whose breakthrough show was recently nominated for 22 Emmy Awards, a pretty face and a hit movie are not all she seeks in a potential boyfriend.

So what does the New Jersey native look for in a guy? "Just someone who I can have fun with," she says, "someone who's ambitious and has big goals for themselves, but also doesn't take themselves too seriously."

No comments:

Post a Comment