Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tom Felton To Join Eclipse?


OMG YES YES YES! I want Tom Felton to be in Eclipse he grew so well and he's a wonderful actor. If you don't know Tom Felton he plays Draco Malfoy in The Harry Potter Series. What do you guys think? he will be amazing with Victoria right?

"I'd be thrilled to join that franchise."

Rumors have been circulating that the 20-year-old Harry Potter star will be joining the cast for the vampire series' third installment.

"Yeah I heard that... I have no idea. The internet is a great source for rumors, man. But, you know, yeah... I mean my agent's ear is to the ground so you never know what's going to happen."

So, Tom...who would win in a fight...Draco Malfoy or Edward Cullen?

"Oh, man. I better not say. I think Edward's got me there, man. Yeah Draco's a wimp, man. He stands no chance against that guy."



Article By Splash News

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment