Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Justin Chon Talks Kristen Stewart and Paparazzi


J-14 just interviewed justin Chon aka Eric Yorkie and he talked about working with Kristen Stewart, and the paparazzi and playing music.

J-14: In Twilight, did you draw from your own high school experience to flirt with Bella Swan in the cafeteria?
Justin Chon: Of course. As an actor you're always trying to draw from real stuff to make it real, but I would say in acting terms, you use like substitutions and you think back to the moment.I just tried to make him as awkward as possible and just overly excited about everything.

J-14: What was it like flirting with Kristen Stewart?
Justin: Her character is just really awkward. So you put two really awkward people together and it's just a really funny thing to see them try and have a fluid conversation.

J-14: What was your reaction to all of the paparazzi at the airport when you landed in Vancouver?
Justin: The paparazzi were a total surprise. I think there's a picture of me with my mouth open. It's really pretty funny because I just had no idea what was going on. And I asked Anna [Kendrick], "Wait are they taking pictures of us?" We just had no idea and then we realized they were taking pictures of us and we were just like, "Whoa!"

J-14: You're a musician -- and so are Rob Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, and Nikki Reed... what was it like working with such a musical cast?
Justin: It's kind of weird because everyone is like, "Oh yeah! I play guitar!" And then for me, I just didn't even tell anybody. I was just like, "Yeah, I guess everyone plays the guitar so maybe I shouldn't say anything because it doesn't make me special."



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment