Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ashley Greene's Ex Auditioned For Riley Part!



Socialite Life
Recently caught up with Ashley's Ex Desperate Housewives star Josh Henderson and he told him about his casting for Riley experience. And Love The Comment At The End! "Josh WHO?" LOL.

Rising star Ashley Greene used to trail her now ex-boyfriend, Josh Henderson, while he worked on the set of Desperate Housewives. As Josh tells it, "She used to come on set with me and be like, 'Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.' So, I'm completely stoked for her that she's doing her own thing."

However, Henderson also reveals that had things played out a little differently, he and his ex might have found themselves both on the set of Eclipse. "I talked to Ashley about potentially being the new, college, all-American character that's a vampire in the third one. I went for a few auditions, but they went with an Australian kid."

Josh is referring to Xavier Samuel, who will be taking on the role of Riley in the Twilight sequel. As for Ashley, she's a busy woman with her events, photoshoots and more events. She's probably thinking, "Josh who?"




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment